Aceva provides clinically inspired, scientifically tested, protocols, resources, and products to help support health care providers who use nutrition as an integral part of their care. Our services are used throughout the U.S. and will be expanding globally.
We strive to educate others with our proactive approach to health, and support programs that share our mission. With 16+ years in business, the support of two sister companies, a non-profit organization, and a network of health clinics, the potential for growth in this company is tremendous.
If you are driven to help inspire change in the way people view and manage health, by supporting health care providers, we may have a place for you. We are an inspired group looking for like-minded people aligned with our beliefs and goals. If you think you have what it takes we’d love to speak to you.
Nutrition Integration Consultant
Overview of the Position
The Nutrition Integration Consultant (NIC) is a sales representative position and a key member of the Aceva team. The NIC is responsible for driving sales and profit in his or her territory, executing corporate sales strategy and providing excellent service to customer accounts.
The Nutrition Integration Consultant reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Gross Nutritional Sales in Territory
- Number of New Accounts
Current openings in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Illinois.
- Support all operations and general business policies of the Company, when interacting with clients, their employees and vendors
- Generate new accounts and manage current accounts to drive recurring sales in an effort to drive quarterly profit
- Provide customer service within assigned account base
- Provide feedback from the field to the Company by making positive change recommendations
- Understand and use online sales tools and reporting software to manage daily tasks
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the product formulations, dose schedules, contraindications, and clinical uses
- Develop promotional programs, in-office workshops, or other marketing strategies as needed to support accounts in your territory
- Make in-person sales calls to accounts throughout the territory
- Monitor seminars, events and fairs within your territory for opportunities to promote products and services
- Participate in required sales calls, trade shows, annual conventions, seminars, or additional training, as directed by the Company
- Draft reports, as requested by the Company, specifically, weekly reports detailing customer engagement, potential sales, weekly sales and new accounts
- Monitor and assess utilization of campaigns by resellers based on given markers
- Train accounts on how to best implement clinical nutrition protocols in their office as well as how to utilize the marketing tools provided to them
- Stay abreast of industry trends and sales competition and voice findings to executive team regarding suggestions to improve products and services
Skills and Additional Requirements
- Proficiency in the use of computer software utilized throughout the Company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills required to successfully develop internal and external relationships on a variety of levels, initiate new contacts, and maintain harmonious relations with all clients and suppliers
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- An ideological and personal passion for natural healthcare
- Bachelor’s Degree (C.N.N., R.D., or Nutrition degree preferred)
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals
Aceva is an equal opportunity employer. If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email put “NIC job” in the subject line, along with the state for which you are applying. In the body of your email please explain why you are interested in this position, and attach your resume along with a 1-2 minute video selling any object in your house or office.