References and Research Abstracts Supporting Stress Relief
1. What is Adrenal Fatigue? (n.d.). Retrieved October 22, 2015. https://www.adrenalfatigue.org/what-is-adrenal-fatigue
2. Jaroenporn, S., Yamamoto, T., Itabashi, A., Nakamura, K., Azumano, I., Watanabe, G., & Taya, K. (2008). Effects of pantothenic acid supplementation on adrenal steroid secretion from male rats. Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 31(6), 1205-1208.
3. European Food Safety Authority: Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to pantothenic acid and mental performance (ID 58), reduction of tiredness and fatigue (ID 63), adrenal function. Retrieved from:http://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/efsajournal/doc/1758.pdf
4. Slyshenkov VS, Dymkowska D, Wojtczak, L. Pantothenic acid and pantothenol increase biosynthesis of glutathione by boosting cell energetics. FEBS Lett 2004; 569 (1-3):169-172.
5. Rhodiola rosea. Altern Med Review 2002;7 (5):421-423
6. Darbinyan, V., Kteyan, A., Panossian, A., Gabrielian, E., Wikman, G., & Wagner, H. (2000). Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue—a double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract SHR-5 with a repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty.Phytomedicine, 7(5), 365-371.
7. Olsson, E. M., von Schéele, B., & Panossian, A. G. (2009). A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of the standardised extract shr-5 of the roots of Rhodiola rosea in the treatment of subjects with stress-related fatigue. Planta medica, 75(2), 105.
8. Abedon, Bruce, and Shibnath Ghosal. ""A standardized Withania somnifera extract significantly reduces stress-related parameters in chronically stressed humans: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study."" (2008).
9. Ramakanth, G. S. H., Kumar, C. U., Kishan, P. V., & Usharani, P. (2016). A randomized, double blind placebo controlled study of efficacy and tolerability of Withaina somnifera extracts in knee joint pain. Journal of Ayurveda and integrative medicine, 7(3), 151-157.
10. American Botanical Council. American Botanical Council.
Eleuthero root. http://www.herbalgram.org. 2002.
11. Melchior J, Spasov AA, Ostrovskij OV, et al. Double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot and phase III study of activity of standardized Andrographis paniculata Herba Ness extract fixed combination (Kan jang) in the treatment of uncomplicated upper-respiratory tract infection. Phytomedicine 2000;7:341-50.
12. Gabrielian ES, Shukarian AK, Goukasova GI, et al. A double blind, placebo-controlled study of Andrographis paniculata fixed combination Kan Jang in the treatment of acute upper respiratory tract infections including sinusitis. Phytomedicine 2002;9:589-97.
13. Facchinetti F, Neri I, Tarabusi M. Eleutherococcus senticosus reduces cardiovascular response in healthy subjects: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Stress
Health 2002; 18:11-17.
14. Halstead BW, Hood LL. Eleutherococcus senticosus /Siberian ginseng: An introduction to the Concept of Adaptogenic Medicine. Long Beach, CA:Oriental Healing Arts Institute; 1984:28.
15. Juneja, L. R., Chu, D. C., Okubo, T., Nagato, Y., & Yokogoshi, H. (1999). L-theanine—a unique amino acid of green tea and its relaxation effect in humans. Trends in Food Science & Technology, 10(6), 199-204.
16. Cutler RG. Antioxidants and longevity of mammalian species. Basic Life Sci. 1985;35:15-73.
17. Cutler RG. Antioxidants and aging. Am J Clin Nutr. 1991 Jan;53(1 Suppl):373S-9S. - See more at: http://www.lifeextensionvitamins. com/suoxdispopra1.html#sthash.iEp5av32.dpuf
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.