References and Research Abstracts Supporting CoQ10 (Ubiquinol)
1. Ghirlanda, Giovanni, et al. “Evidence of Plasma CoQ10-Lowering Effect by HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.” The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 33.3 (1993):226-229.
2. “Ubiquinol Depleting Medicines And Prescription Drugs”. Ubiquinol.org. N.p., 2016. Web. 26 Oct. 2016.
3. Hosoe K, Kitano M, Kishida H, et al. Study on safety and bioavailability of ubiquinol (Kaneka QH(trade mark) after single and 4-week multiple
oral administration to healthy volunteers. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2006 Aug 17.
4. Shults CW, Oakes D, Kieburtz K, et al. Effects of coenzyme Q10 in early Parkinson disease: evidence of slowing of the functional decline. Arch Neurol. 2002 Oct;59(10):1541-50.
5. Rozen TD, Oshinsky ML, Gebeline CA,, et al. Open label trial of coenzyme Q10 as a migraine preventive. Cephalalgia 2002;22:137-41.
6. Cordero MD, Santos-García R, Bermejo-Jover D, et al. Coenzyme Q10 in salivary cells correlate with blood cells in fibromyalgia: improvement in clinical and biochemical parameter after oral treatment. Clin Biochem 2012;45:509-11.
7. Morisco, C., B. Trimarco, and M. Condorelli. “Effect of coenzyme Q10 therapy in patients with congestive heart failure: a long-term multicenter randomized study.” The clinical investigator 71.8 (1993):S134-S136.
8. Alehagen, Urban, et al. “Cardiovascular mortality and N-terminalproBNP reduced after combined selenium and coenzyme Q10 supplementation: a 5-year prospective randomized doubleblind placebo-controlled trial among elderly Swedish citizens.” International journal of cardiology 167.5 (2013): 1860-1866.
9. Langsjoen, P., R. Willis, and K. Folkers. “Treatment of essential hypertension with coenzyme Q 10.” Molecular aspects of medicine 15 (1994): s265-s272.
10. Alf D, Schmidt ME, Siebrecht SC. Ubiquinol supplementation enhances peak power production in trained athletes: a double-blind, placebo controlled study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2013;10:24.