Comprehensive nutritional consultations are completed by a Registered Dietician who specializes in natural healing. All consultations will be completed by a nutritionist with at least five years experience and additional professional training. All of our staff are licensed chiropractors or naturopaths as well as nutritionists.
If you are looking to enhance your health using nutritional resources and expert consultation you can purchase the consultation above and our office will call you to schedule the appointment. You may also call our office directly at (309) 807-4438 to schedule your appointment immediately.
Consultations are completed over the phone and the initial consultation will last 30-60 minutes depending on your individual history and state of health.
Preparation for the Consultation:
1. Complete the Comprehensive Health Appraisal and fax to (309) 214-2000.
2. Fax all laboratory testing and medical records for the last 24 months to (309) 214-2000. Most appointments are scheduled 2-3 weeks in advance in order for you to gain access to your records. If you have not obtained the necessary records before the consultation, you must cancel the appointment 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
3. Call (309) 807-4438 on the day of the consultation to talk with the doctor/nutritionist.
During Your Consultation:
1. The initial consultation usually requires additional laboratory assessments that will be discussed during the call.
2. The nutritionist will also provide you with resources, products, insight and the education to implement a program to maximize your health.
3. Follow up consultations will be scheduled with our staff after your call.
Your Current Doctor: If your doctor recommended this site then you can talk to your doctor about doing the consultation in person at their office. This offering is for doctors that do not currently offer nutritional consultations and for retail customers who are looking for nutritional guidance and direction. If your doctor wishes for you to have the consultation with us, we will send the recommendations to your doctor if you chose.
Disclosure: Consultations must be rescheduled 24 hours in advanced to receive a full refund. Consultations that are cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will only receive a 50% refund since the doctor's time has already been allocated for the consultation. Phone consultations are designed to provide insight and education to the client and not designed to treat disease. The educational consultation is not designed to create a primary doctor/patient relationship and should not be used instead of your current doctor/patient relationship where your doctor can evaluate you in their office.