Aceva’s New and Improved Sine-Aid Formulation!
Aceva is excited to announce that our Sine-Aid formulation has been improved as a part of our ongoing efforts to further enhance our clinically superior formulations.
The Sine-Aid Difference
Sine-Aid is a comprehensive formulation containing a synergistic blend of nutrient and botanical ingredients designed to provide an immediate boost to immune defenses, decrease inflammation and increase mucociliary clearance during sinus and respiratory challenges. The ingredients are enclosed in the acid resistant capsule (DRcaps™) to ensure efficacious delivery into the bloodstream for therapeutic benefits.
- Enhanced Ingredient Bioavailability With Acid Resistant Capsule (DRcaps™): The ingredients are now encapsulated in the acid resistant DRcaps™ capsule, enhancing ingredient bioavailability and delivery into the bloodstream. DRcaps™ capsules help ensure the bromelain in Sine-aid will survive the acidic environment of the stomach and make it into the bloodstream more effectively.
- A New Research Driven Dosing Protocol: The product’s dosing schedule was modified to 2 capsules, 3 x daily. The majority of clinical trials on sinusitis used a “3 x daily” dosing protocol that proved to be extremely effective.
- Enhanced Support for Common Cold Symptoms: The standardized eleuthero root extract was increased from 250 mg to 450 mg (180% increase). Along with the 210 mg of standardized andrographis in the formula, the daily serving of Sine-Aid now meets clinically validated ingredient concentrations shown in clinical research to effectively improve common cold symptoms.
- Increased Mucolytic Support: Eucalyptus leaf powder was added to the formula. 1,8-Cineole is an active constituent that can be found in Eucalyptus. This compound is one of the most effective mucolytic ingredients for clearing the sinuses and has proven to be an extremely effective ingredient in improving sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in clinical trials. It also possesses potent anti-inflammatory, antiparasitic, antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties. As a result, eucalyptus can help ward off microorganisms known to cause sinus problems and can assist immune defenses against infection.
- 2.5x Bromelain for Increased Anti-Inflammatory Power: The standardized bromelain concentration was increased from 200 mg to 501 mg in the daily serving (more than 2.5 x increase!). This will further increase the anti-inflammatory and mucolytic effects of the product. Bromelain is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory compounds and has been shown to be therapeutic for a full range of inflammatory conditions.
We hope you are just as excited as we are about the reformulated Sine-Aid formulation. We cannot wait to hear your feedback on how Sine-Aid is changing the lives of your patients, family, friends, staff or your personal life!